Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pottery Barn Spring Wreath DIY

I've been wanting to add a spring/Easter wreath to my front door. I spotted this beauty on PB's website, but thought it was a little too pricey.




So I hit Hobby Lobby & used this as my inspiration. HL didn't really have any leaves that looked quite right, so I decided to go with some flowers. I found some eggs in the Easter section that required a little paint. I also got the nest of HL. I already had a bag of moss & the grapevine wreath ($5!) from Walmart. First I painted the eggs. From there I started cutting up my branches & laying it out along with the moss. And then just hot glued everything together. Didn't take too long to put together, only about 30 mins.  I think it ended up being around $15. Much cheaper than the PB version and I actually like my flowers better.


2 comments:

  1. Love it!! And I agree-I like the flowers way better.

    ReplyDelete