Thursday, January 5, 2012

Feeling Blue

It's finally starting to feel a little more blue around the Walker house. And we are loving it! This weekend my mom & brother-in-law Andrew helped me paint our living room & laundry room. So the gold is gone & now Sherwin Williams' Rain Washed is here. The sample looks a lot more green than I think it actually looks in our living room. And the laundry room reads more blue than that.

Before :

After :
 (surprise, surprise the girls insisted on being in the photo)
Before:

After:
It feels so much lighter & brighter, which I love. And is feeling more like us. But I do think the living room is feeling awfully empty without the Christmas tree! Next up should be the trim & wall in the kitchen/dining room/entry. But I'm really hoping to hire someone for that... at least the trim. It's such a huge space, not looking forward to all that work!

No comments:

Post a Comment